Main Article Content
Introduction. The degree of development and intensifi cation of agricultural production in Bulgaria in the
1970s and 1990s depended on its scientifi c substantiation, comprehensive implementation of the achievements of
agricultural science in agricultural practice. In the second half of the twentieth century. Agrarian science became
increasingly important, infl uencing the growth of Bulgaria’s economic development. The development of Bulgarian
agricultural science has contributed to the establishment of international relations in the economic, scientifi c,
technical and social spheres. In the second half of the twentieth century. In Bulgarian agriculture, the tendency to
modernize agricultural production by achieving high and sustainable development of production, improving the
quality of products by involving all factors, including the scientifi c achievements of agricultural science.
Purpose. The aim of the study is to study the development of research and production integration in the
agricultural sector of the Bulgarian economy in the 1970s and 1990s.
Results. In the article for the fi rst time in domestic Bulgarian the question of infl uence of scientifi c and
technical integration in agricultural production is considered. It was revealed that due to the introduction of the
latest scientifi c theoretical knowledge in the production sphere a high level of development of the agricultural
sphere was achieved, which increased the competitiveness, investment attractiveness and social orientation of the
Conclusion. As a result of the study, the author came to the following conclusions:
- structural changes in agriculture, achieved in this period were carried out through the introduction of
scientifi c advances in the agricultural production sphere, the use of the latest scientifi c technologies;
- Measures taken to modernize the agricultural sector of the Bulgarian economy have contributed to increasing
the level of productivity of the industry, improving sowing and planting material.
- Priorities for the development of agricultural science to support indicators of agricultural production have
been identifi ed
Authors published in this journal agree to the following terms.
1. The authors reserve the right to be an author of their work and grant the journal the right to first publish the work under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International (CC-BY 4.0), which allows others to freely distribute the published work with a mandatory reference to the authors of the original work and the first publication of the work in this journal.
2. Authors have the right to make separate additional agreements for non-exclusive distribution of the work in the form in which it was published by this journal (for example, to post in an electronic repository of the institution or to publish in a monograph) maintaining the reference to the first publication of the work in this journal.
3. The journal policy allows and encourages the submission of manuscripts by the authors on the Internet (for example, in repositories of institutions or on personal websites) both before the submission to the editor and during its editorial revision since it promotes productive scientific discussion and has a positive impact on the promptness and dynamics of citing the published work.
AGREEMENTABOUT TRANSMISSION OF COPYRIGHT
I, the author of the article / We, the authors of the manuscript __________________________________________________________________
in case of its acceptance for publication, we transfer the following rights to the founders and editorial boards of the scientific journal “Ukrainian Peasant”:
1. Publication of this article in Ukrainian (English, Russian, Polish, Belarusian) and distribution of its printed version.
2. Distribution of the electronic version of the article through any electronic means (placing on the official journal web site, in electronic databases, repositories, etc.). At the same time, we reserve the right without consent of the editorial board and the founders:
1. To use article materials in full or in part for educational purposes.
2. To use article materials in full or in part for writing our own dissertations.
3. To use article materials to prepare abstracts, conference reports, and oral presentations.
4. To post electronic copies of the article (including the final electronic version downloaded from the journal’s official website) to:
a. personal web-resources of all authors (web sites, web pages, blogs, etc.);
b. web-resources of the institutions where the authors work (including electronic institutional repositories);
с. non-profit open-access web-resources (such as arXiv.org).
With this agreement, we also certify that the submitted manuscript meets the following criteria:
1. Does not contain calls for violence, inciting racial or ethnic enmity, which are disturbing, threatening, shameful, libelous, cruel, obscene, vulgar, etc.
2. Does not infringe on the copyrights and intellectual property rights of others or organizations; contains all the references to the cited authors and / or publications envisaged by applicable copyright law, as well as the results and facts used in the article by other authors or organizations.
3. It has not been previously published in other publishers and has not been published in other editions.
4. Does not include material that is not subject to publication in the open press, in accordance with current law.
signature Author’s name
Dyakin, B. (1978). Sotrudnichestvo stran-chlenov SEV v oblasti nauki i tekhniki [Cooperation of the CMEA member
countries in the fi eld of science and technology]. Moskva. [in Russian].
Vartan’yan, E. (2002). Agrarnaya nauka Bolgarii: istoriya i sovremennost’ (1878-2000) [Agricultural science of Bulgaria:
history and modernity (1878-2000)]. Krasnodar. [in Russian].
Tsentralen dŭrzhaven arkhiv na Bŭlgariya (Sofi ya). [Central State Archives of Bulgaria], coll. 1, aids 1, foll. 16. [in
Tsentralen dŭrzhaven arkhiv na Bŭlgariya (Sofi ya). [Central State Archives of Bulgaria], coll. 122, aids 11, foll. 12. [in
Tsentralen dŭrzhaven arkhiv na Bŭlgariya (Sofi ya). [Central State Archives of Bulgaria], coll. 110, aids 1, foll. 4. [in
Vorob’yeva, K. (1961). Ekonomicheskoye sotrudnichestvo Narodnoy respubliki Bolgarii s Sovetskim Soyuzom [Economic
cooperation of the People’s Republic of Bulgaria with the Soviet Union]. Moskva. [in Russian].
Tsentralen dŭrzhaven arkhiv na Bŭlgariya (Sofi ya). [Central State Archives of Bulgaria], coll. 110, aids 1, foll. 9. [in
Migev, V. (1992). Agrarnata politika na republika Bŭlgariya [The agrarian policy of the Republic of Bulgaria]. Sofi ya. [in
Shiryayev, YU. (1978). Sotsialisticheskaya integratsiya i mezhdunarodnoye razdeleniye truda: monografi ya [Socialist
integration and the international division of labor]. Moskva. [in Russian].
Tsentralen dŭrzhaven arkhiv na Bŭlgariya (Sofi ya). [Central State Archives of Bulgaria], coll. 122, aids 14, foll. 9. [in
Migev, V. (1982). Razvitie na naukata i obrazovanie v Bŭlgariya: [Development of science and education in Bulgaria].
Sofi ya. [in Bulgarian].
Tyutyundzhiev, I. (1998). Ctopanska istoriya na Bŭlgariya [Economic history of Bulgaria]. Sofi ya. [in Bulgarian].
Migev, V. (1998). Problemi na agrarnoto razvitie na Bŭlgariya (1944-1960) [Problems of the agrarian development of
Bulgaria (1944-1960)]. Sofi ya. [in Bulgarian].
Shalamanov, S. (1979). Sotsialisticheskaya integratsiya i razvitiye agropromyshlennykh kompleksov v stranakh-chlenakh
SEV [Socialist integration and development of agro-industrial complexes in CMEA member countries]. Moskva. [in Russian].
Georgiev, G. (1972). Mezhdunarodnoto regulirane na ikonomicheskite vrŭzki mezhdu stranite-chlenki na SIV [International
regulation of economic relations between the member countries of the COMECON]. Sofi ya. [in Bulgarian].