Already have a Username/Password for Ukrainian Peasant?
Go to Login
Need a Username/Password?
Go to Registration
Registration and login are required to submit items online and to check the status of current submissions.
Authors published in this journal agree to the following terms.
1. The authors reserve the right to be an author of their work and grant the journal the right to first publish the work under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International (CC-BY 4.0), which allows others to freely distribute the published work with a mandatory reference to the authors of the original work and the first publication of the work in this journal.
2. Authors have the right to make separate additional agreements for non-exclusive distribution of the work in the form in which it was published by this journal (for example, to post in an electronic repository of the institution or to publish in a monograph) maintaining the reference to the first publication of the work in this journal.
3. The journal policy allows and encourages the submission of manuscripts by the authors on the Internet (for example, in repositories of institutions or on personal websites) both before the submission to the editor and during its editorial revision since it promotes productive scientific discussion and has a positive impact on the promptness and dynamics of citing the published work.
AGREEMENTABOUT TRANSMISSION OF COPYRIGHT
I, the author of the article / We, the authors of the manuscript __________________________________________________________________
in case of its acceptance for publication, we transfer the following rights to the founders and editorial boards of the scientific journal “Ukrainian Peasant”:
1. Publication of this article in Ukrainian (English, Russian, Polish, Belarusian) and distribution of its printed version.
2. Distribution of the electronic version of the article through any electronic means (placing on the official journal web site, in electronic databases, repositories, etc.). At the same time, we reserve the right without consent of the editorial board and the founders:
1. To use article materials in full or in part for educational purposes.
2. To use article materials in full or in part for writing our own dissertations.
3. To use article materials to prepare abstracts, conference reports, and oral presentations.
4. To post electronic copies of the article (including the final electronic version downloaded from the journal’s official website) to:
a. personal web-resources of all authors (web sites, web pages, blogs, etc.);
b. web-resources of the institutions where the authors work (including electronic institutional repositories);
с. non-profit open-access web-resources (such as arXiv.org).
With this agreement, we also certify that the submitted manuscript meets the following criteria:
1. Does not contain calls for violence, inciting racial or ethnic enmity, which are disturbing, threatening, shameful, libelous, cruel, obscene, vulgar, etc.
2. Does not infringe on the copyrights and intellectual property rights of others or organizations; contains all the references to the cited authors and / or publications envisaged by applicable copyright law, as well as the results and facts used in the article by other authors or organizations.
3. It has not been previously published in other publishers and has not been published in other editions.
4. Does not include material that is not subject to publication in the open press, in accordance with current law.
signature Author’s name
The names and e-mail addresses provided by users of this journal site will be used purely to perform the internal technical tasks of this journal; they will not be distributed or transmitted to outsiders.
The series of scientific articles "Ukrainian peasant" maintains a policy of open access to published material, recognizing the priority principles of the free dissemination of scientific information and knowledge exchange for global social progress. Users are free to read, download, copy and distribute the content for educational and scientific purposes with obligatory indication of authorship.